• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My signs made national news...

Stacey K

I like making signs
Anyone see all the drama on Fox last night with the middle school kids and the pronoun nonsense in Wisconsin? They showed a shot of the grade school with the signs I made in front. Of course there was no mention of my handy work and a horrible way to make the news but at any rate, it's not often you see your signs on Laura Ingrahm and Gutfeld! :p

itzdeb

Anyone see all the drama on Fox last night with the middle school kids and the pronoun nonsense in Wisconsin? They showed a shot of the grade school with the signs I made in front. Of course there was no mention of my handy work and a horrible way to make the news but at any rate, it's not often you see your signs on Laura Ingrahm and Gutfeld! :p
That is awesome because your handiwork you got your messages out

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think so................ no 8th grader knows that word. Cripes I don't think anybody here knows it. SO, I guess we're not smarter than an 8th grader.

mjames

Premium Subscriber
Great! Good job!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It used to be:
Student: Why do I have to learn algebra and trig?
Teacher: You may need it later in life to get a good job.
Now
Student: Why do I need to learn pronouns and grammar?
Teacher: You may need it later in life to keep your job and stay out of jail.

binki

How rude of them not to mention you!

Stacey K

I like making signs
If Stacy's company was called "They or Them Signs LLC", she would get mentioned.
LMAO! I would get run out of town. They had to cancel the school board meeting for tonight and have it Wednesday virtually from an undisclosed location due to all the threats the police department followed up on. There were a lot of death threats on Twitter last week also.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I might be on the news again! This time in person picking the boys up from school for the bomb threat. Just drove past the news crew, forgot my sign that said hi to my friends on Signs.101 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk