• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

name badges

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Suddenly I am getting special requests for name badges. Anybody know where we can get these?

Attachments

• name badge.JPG
    name badge.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 273

garyroy

Try JPPlus.com also know as Johnson Plastics.
They have all kinds of that stuff. A lot of it is Dye Sub material.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think he was in Zorba the Greek in later years...............................

One of the mandolin players...... he had his teeth fixed, so I can't pick him out that easily anymore.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
I do these all the time for real estate agents.
I print on left over vinyl then apply to .040 styrene corner round then adhere a magnetic holder to the back.
EASY $

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I do these all the time for real estate agents.
I print on left over vinyl then apply to .040 styrene corner round then adhere a magnetic holder to the back.
EASY $
That's how I would want to approach the request. But the picture in the op looks like brushed aluminum.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
General Formulations Brushed Aluminum Vinyl
I thought of that too! There are ways to do This... But depending on the size of the order.... It will be more expensive, and more work than it might be. I love to brainstorm the possibilities, but then you crunch the numbers, and outsource. Depending on the client needs, and reality.
That said, I would print with the UV flatbed and mount to the substrate , which has to be cut.. Some time involved, pricey materials, capability dependent...
If the op has a flat bed cutter or CNC, it might be doable.