• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a logo designed

Status
Not open for further replies.

high impact

Hello everyone! I sold my retail sign shop two years ago and haven't done much design work since. My wife still does some part time die cut production and has a few small accounts she does work for. I am currently developing and branding a new corporation which will have international visibility for my speaking engagements and I need a logo. I assume there are a few quality designers on signs101 yet. Can someone send me the right direction or have any recommendations?? Thanks.

JoshLoring

Dan is great! There's also Joe Diaz as an illustrator and myself too. Hopefully I'm bringing in more design staff this week as well. Been super booked!

high impact

Just FYI, I will not be having an online contest. Point in reference: I allowed a design student I know to hold a contest for a perspective drawing (elevations) of a building project I am involved in to provide lenders. The end product was entirely unusable and the deadlines were barely met. I paid a handsome prize amount and still had to hire a professional to redesign/modify the winning perspective into a usable drawing.

I would like to hire a professional who can help me with the proper image for branding purposes. I am not looking for a cheap transaction. Of course I am interested in value but I am mostly interested in hiring a professional who understands communication, branding and can help create a quality representation that matches the vision and mission of the corporation.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Just FYI, I will not be having an online contest. Point in reference: I allowed a design student I know to hold a contest for a perspective drawing (elevations) of a building project I am involved in to provide lenders. The end product was entirely unusable and the deadlines were barely met. I paid a handsome prize amount and still had to hire a professional to redesign/modify the winning perspective into a usable drawing.

I would like to hire a professional who can help me with the proper image for branding purposes. I am not looking for a cheap transaction. Of course I am interested in value but I am mostly interested in hiring a professional who understands communication, branding and can help create a quality representation that matches the vision and mission of the corporation.

Bravo :rock-n-roll:

J

john1

Neato at sign amigo does great work and also Joe Diaz and Dan Antonelli.

Flame

I know three people who for $89 to $150 had an on-line contest for the logo and picked their own winner http://www.48hourslogo.com/?u=13007

They were happy.

I just spit up my coffee.

Really!?!?

Back on topic. Didn't know you were outta the biz High Impact! So, maybe it'd help with the search if you put up a budget and turnaround time you want to fit into? For example, you want to spend $200 and have it in less than a week...obviously Antonelli ain't your man.

high impact

Dan has a long waiting list and I need it soon. Neato (Philip, Sign Amigo) refuses work with ministries and I am involved with secular as well as religious content. Joe may be an option and I know his work is fantastic.

J

john1

Wow, sorry about that. I had no idea.

Joe does fantastic work, I hope he can come through for you as his work always amazes me.

neato

Just to clarify...

I choose not to do work of a religious nature because I feel strongly about my own personal religious beliefs.

I'm not anti-religion or a communist or anything. Just a personal choice.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.