• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a logo for customer. Virus spray company

I have a customer starting a virus spray company. Decontamination spray service, etc, etc, etc. Simple logo but need it soon as he wants us to do his vehicle graphics and some signage. But I just cant get anything in my head. I know my limits!! Any suggestions on who here can do this????

Thanks!!

Look for "virus icon" "spray icon" "shiled icon" on google for inspiration and try to put something together but work in CMYK color space for f*ck sake. Or just go to fiverr.com

I also hate it. But thats what they sent me. And Im not a designer. Looking for someone to do something. Who on this forum can I hire to do this logo??

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I dunno - kind of has 'viral disaster' written all over it.

Ow...that hurt my eyes.

I'm thinking "VD Services" (viral decontamination) would get him noticed quite quickly.

Oh yeah...and with a tagline of "What bugs you, bugs us".

Better watch out....Johnny Best will be all over this in the morning!

JB

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Ow...that hurt my eyes.

I'm thinking "VD Services" (viral decontamination) would get him noticed quite quickly.

Oh yeah...and with a tagline of "What bugs you, bugs us".

Better watch out....Johnny Best will be all over this in the morning!

JB
I think VD Services™ might already be trademarked by our very own Vector Doctor (Eric).

visual800

send his arse to fivrr hes trying to start a company based on fear of this virus he doesnt deserve quality and probably wouldnt pay for it. that logo looks like hell

Johnny Best

You talking to me to make a submission? James Burke thought I would jump all over it. I thought the .pdf logo he first posted looked fine. You guys have been locked down to long.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
You talking to me to make a submission? James Burke thought I would jump all over it. I thought the .pdf logo he first posted looked fine. You guys have been locked down to long.

Maybe we'll have one to check out when we come in tomorrow morning........?

And yes, even though I've been working/at the shop as usual, I have been locked down for too long.