• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Monument Illuminated or Sandblast

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We ONLY outsource Channel Letters and Sandblast.
You're so old and wise....and old. You just keep letting that phone ring....and ring. That's probably why you've been the same sized shop for so long, because you'll never grow.

I hate this ******* thread already, please delete it Fred.
I really needed some help, not an old ******* in bumble**** PA who knows everything. Plenty of time to be on signs101 but not to answer the phone.

Ha..... seems you have quite the temper.

I had a really clever comeback for ya, but quite frankly..... you're correct. I'll direct my energy in a positive manner somewhere else. As for you.... you are not worth the time to write about, so suffice it to say..... thank you for your time and don't do anything different. Just keep p!ssing your vendors and suppliers off and you'll just do fine.
I'd venture to say, you need some time off, before you blow a gasket..... sheesh........... :Sleeping:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No problem. Glad we can be of service...................

I have to answer your calls, you call like 19 times a day. You're startin' to cut into my s101 time....... :Oops: