• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need consultant

Hi,
Starting up a sign, banner and digital printing shop and need someone here local in the orange county, California area to do some business consulting. If you been in the business long enough, I need your help. Please contact me at 714-414-2351

Thanks!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
If you been in the business long enough

Careful...you're asking for very "open-ended" credentials here. Choose your consultants very wisely and ask for references. Talk is cheap, mistakes are not.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In Living............

You've been trying for two weeks or so to get answers to this same question. Did you buy that printer you asked about in another post ??

What do you really want to know ??

There are quite a few very good consultants on this very forum.... some advertising, some not. Some give an hour or so free up front, while other charge right off the bat.

You need to do some serious homework and figure out what you want to do.

Coming here and simply stating you want to start up a sign and banner business is like going to the circus and not wanting to pay to get in at the front gate, but want to know how to get on the rides and get some cotton candy..... all for free.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Coming here and simply stating you want to start up a sign and banner business is like going to the circus and not wanting to pay to get in at the front gate, but want to know how to get on the rides and get some cotton candy ..... all for free.

Yep...and maybe even a :corndog:

JB

HulkSmash

Hi,
Starting up a sign, banner and digital printing shop and need someone here local in the orange county, California area to do some business consulting. If you been in the business long enough, I need your help. Please contact me at 714-414-2351

Thanks!

Sounds like you need to give Dan Striker a Call.
He helps companies like yours, start up. I'm sure he'll chime in here.

I tried to give him a call the number above does not work. let me know if i can help in any way, if i can't help i am sure i can point you in the right direction...just need to know what you are trying to accomplish. let me know what i can do to help.

and THank you for all the votes of confidence and referrals I greatly appreciate it. Again I don;t know what you need as far as consultation but you also can not go wrong with Jon Aston. Give me some more info and if I can not help you I will steer you in the right direction.

dan striker

Last edited:

Bradster941

From large to small, Dan is one of our resident consultants that can help them all.
Decades in every aspect of business, he has probably forgotten more things than most people learn through the progression of their career.

I would highly recommend you contact him. :thumb:

See post #7

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Since it's been mentioned, Dan IS your guy.

I don't like to put one in front of another, but he can definitely help ya.