• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need font fast!

Flame

Okay, I can't seem to get whatthefont to help me out, so I hope you guys can help me. I have a customer that needs a banner made and delivered TODAY. And when they sent over the artwork, it wasn't much better than a freaking thumbnail! Now I am unable to get ahold of their marketing guy and I need to get this banner rolling off of my printer.

Looks like a easy logo, I just don't seem to have the fonts. Anyone recognize any of them? I'll buy them if I could just figure out what the names were......

If anyone knows, PLEASE lend me a hand with this. :thankyou:

Attachments

• Pro Caliber logo.jpg
    Pro Caliber logo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 119

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good eye... I don't think so either. Get the scanner out or use the window method.

Flame

Thanks Shovelhead and Mike Paul, I think I agree. I actually was just sitting and studying it and figured out the staccato one, and I sure thought that one looked like Serpentine, but for some reason it looked different. I'm going to try it out. If nothing else, looks like I'll be tracing the stupid Pro Caliber name.

FIGURES they'd use a custom font/ hand drawn design. Just my luck on a Friday.....

Flame

Okay, I just re-drew the stupid thing. Took me about 15 minutes, and I said that's all I'll do for free.

I wouldn't even be doing that much if I didn't really want their business.

Does it look sorta alright? Kinda close???

Attachments

• Pro Caliber logo.jpg
    Pro Caliber logo.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 96

Checkers

I'm with Si. If you tried to sell me a banner looking like that, I would tell you to pound sand. It doesn't even look like you tried to fix it.
However, you're asking the wrong people. Run it by the client and let them tell you yes or no.

Checkers

Flame

Close...buit no cigar!

I know I know.... I just made some changes.

I slimmed down the "motorsports".

I thickened the outlines on "team"

I also ditched their screwy custom font. They don't have an original of it, some other sign shop does. So they said to use a different font and gave me the name of it.

Here's the job I gotta do for them. Everythings been completed, they're happy, and now I'm off to print. Thanks for the help guys.

(BTW... YES, I do have permission to use those logo's. They're a dealer and they handled all the paperwork for it)

Attachments

• Pro Caliber banner.jpg
    Pro Caliber banner.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 106