• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help finding the right vinyl

MJzr

I've been looking around for a high adhesion vinyl for a job I'm doing and could really use a hand. I need to put decals on Gilliner ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Woven fiberglass cloth reinforced polyester for the cargo bay of an aircraft), Its got quite a texture to it as you could imagine. I'm printing and cutting with a Roland Sp300v and I'm having trouble finding something high tack that comes in 30" rolls. I thought[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orajet 3951HT could work but i would have to cut the roll which I would rather avoid. I also looked at Orajet 3105HT which comes in the right size but I'm unsure if it will have a high enough adhesion. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. [/FONT]

MJzr

Awesome thanks for the help guys! Guess it isn't going to be cheap, especially with shipping to Canada but it seems worth it!

MJzr

Ah thank you, this is a much better price range for me, our purchaser didn't want to get the other rolls due to the total cost. we were just going to edge seal the placards but this will improve the aesthetic much more. thanks again