• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help JV3-250sp Overspray and Nozzles Missaligned, Droplets..

bigboiient

Hey guys anyone can show me how the fine alignment works dont mines is just printing lines no guide or plus or minus just the different color lines.

so far im getting some work done since the printer is printing better
its yellow overspray now not magenta with adhesive vinyl no banner material...

im guessing it could be static...

the last banner i printed it was all red and black and it didn't overspray only at certain points down the print....

so it would only overspray a piece not all

Attachments

• IMG_00000391.jpg
    IMG_00000391.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_00000387.jpg
    IMG_00000387.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_00000390.jpg
    IMG_00000390.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_00000388.jpg
    IMG_00000388.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_00000385.jpg
    IMG_00000385.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_00000384.jpg
    IMG_00000384.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_00000386.jpg
    IMG_00000386.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_00000383.jpg
    IMG_00000383.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_00000389.jpg
    IMG_00000389.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 102

getcustomized

What causes firewire boards to go i know that the capacitors blow out but where is this surge in voltage generated from...

I had the same problem with my firewire board jv3-160sp Mimaki. It was plugged right into the 4 pin connector(1394A) from my laptop and about 20 seconds after I turned on the printer I get a long beep with an error. I even tried it on another laptop and same problem. Luckily I had a 1394 pcmcia firewire adapter for my laptop and the problem went away.not sure if you are using a laptop and this even applies to you.

Also, If you are using a desktop get a 9 pin 1394B firewire card this could help as well(about 13$ shipped on Ebay).

bigboiient

Hey guys

STILL HAVING OVERSPRAY PROBLEMS...

OILED UP BAR AND GOT RIDE OF OCCASIONAL Y CURRENT ERROR

HAVENT HAD ANY FIREWIRE ISSUES SINCE I FIXED SOME ELECTRICAL ISSUES WITH OUR OUTLETS.

JUST THIS OVERSPRAY... HAVE ORDERED SOME STATIC ELIMINATING TINSEL TO PUT ON THE MACHINE TO SEE IF IT HELPS WITH STATIC...

THIS IS A SOME IMAGES I BEEN PRINTING FOR THE SHOP.

STILL OVERSPRAY BUT ITS NOW ON YELLOW AND OCCASION SOME MAGENTA...

WHAT COULD IT BE MY NOZZLES ARE BETTER THAN PREVIOUS IMAGES

really need to correct this, so i can start pushing more work out....

IMG_00000436.jpg IMG_00000437.jpg IMG_00000439.jpg IMG_00000441.jpg IMG_00000442.jpg

Thanks ahead guys.....

MikePro

wow, can o' worms, maybe its just time to get a tech in there to at least diagnose your issues? you may be able to tackle the replacements on your own, but you're spinning circles here chasing a gremlin in the machine just trying to identify a series of issues that could really just be summarized as: you bought a lemon and now you need to spend some $$$ getting it to run properly. sucks, but it happens. It is still a great machine, and definitely worth putting the work into restoring.

at this point, i'd say flush the machine & try new ink cartridges (maybe the ink settled/seperated during storage/transplant? idk), and if that doesn't work then you're most likely going to need new printheads.
...even further, random y-current errors aren't good... could be a $750 motor replacement on the horizon as well.

wunder

longer ago same problem on SP260 and we have all normal things do and nothing was better...... ONLY 360dpi Mode no Overspray and Printheads firing fine aso.

So we have Change the Main-/Sliderboard from old SP75 and update all data/settings and Machine works very well with same Printhead configuration.......incredible :banghead:

After that we have rechange(original 260sp with same trouble) the Main-/Sliderboard and Update(downgrade) only the Firmware without parameterbackup and store all values manually ........and now we are in heaven..Machine works normal no more no less...... all modis 720*720 works with same PH

try it maybe it can be help you:popcorn: but one thing must say...i hate jv3-Machines :covereyes:

best regards
wunder

bigboiient

Update

After running and printing with overspray its now magically gone... no yellow no red no overspray whats so ever....
Ruling that maybe ink was causing this issue now that i ran trough that old ink it cleared up.

here and then i get a couple droplets of black ink im guessing the bottom of the heads are a little dirty will try to clean and see if that helps....

They are annoying the droplets