• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vectorizing

anothersign

I am trying to cut this out of white vinyl for a window but can't get it to vectorize in Flexi or Corel. Is there anyone who can help me out?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 457

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
You can redraw that in Corel in about 20 minutes or less using the bezier tool, like Fred said....
and I did try to vectorize it in Corel.... got it close with the black and white mode, then a little cleaning up, it would have been good to go!

anothersign

You can redraw that in Corel in about 20 minutes or less using the bezier tool, like Fred said....
and I did try to vectorize it in Corel.... got it close with the black and white mode, then a little cleaning up, it would have been good to go!
I just sent it to the Vector Dr. it will be perfect when done and can't beat his prices. Thanks guys

rossmosh

I know Corel has a pretty good trace, but I've found Inkscape to be the best that I've tried. It blows Illustrator out of the water. Took me about 1 minute to get an outline on that. Is it perfect? Who knows. What's perfect when you're tracing low resolution artwork?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I just sent it to the Vector Dr. it will be perfect when done and can't beat his prices. Thanks guys

Yeah you really cannot beat those prices especially when you don't pay your bill. You still have not paid me for a job from March. I have contacted you via email about 20 times with no replies

Tom Manley

Okay... it's amazing how many great sign guys with Corel don't have a clue how to hand trace with the drawing tools. There was a great tutorial on signforums a few years ago. Cant remember what software was used to record it or where it was hosted ? I'm fairly good at drawing and tracing with corel x3 but a bit challenged creating a basic tutorial.