• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need ideas for golf course marker signs

Optic

Hey folks, I'm looking for some cool ideas for the course markers (2-3') by 1' hanging signs.
Customer requires hole number, yardage from the different tees and an outline of the fairway on each sign, there are... you guessed it... 18 markers needed.

Customer is looking for a long-lasting solution and has bronze or aluminum in his mind. I'd like to offer a few suggestions....

Thanks in advance for the input!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's dumb. Don't they want to fit in with the rest of the decor or is this a miniature golf course on a macadam parking lot ??

I have sandblasted signs that are still out and still look good after 27 years.... and they're gilded at places.

Pat Whatley

That's dumb. Don't they want to fit in with the rest of the decor
You've seen the decor? Only one of the golf courses I frequent has redwood plaques and they look like hell. Think about a tee box....when a golfer hits a bad shot and needs to hit something in frustration the only things on the box to hit are the ground and hole sign.

Blasted granite....virtually indestructible, easy to landscape with.

edit....Nevermind. You said hanging. I'm sure you could hang it if you had to but that's gonna hurt when it falls on somebody's foot.

Look here for some other ideas.... http://www.nationalgolfgraphics.com/index.html

Brandon708

Hey folks, I'm looking for some cool ideas for the course markers (2-3') by 1' hanging signs.
Customer requires hole number, yardage from the different tees and an outline of the fairway on each sign, there are... you guessed it... 18 markers needed.

Customer is looking for a long-lasting solution and has bronze or aluminum in his mind. I'd like to offer a few suggestions....

Thanks in advance for the input!!

Sounds like they want a metal sign. Gemeni does aluminum plaques.

Optic

He was thinking granite at first but $$ was a bit too high for him in his research (prior to contacting us about it).