• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need kids font

SUPALOSDOG

I have searched and searched... I need a type of kids font that looks like this... broad stroke for lines and has a dot on each end... like the one everyone's daughter or wife has drawn on a valentine card. Can't find it for the life of me!!!! TTF or any type would work.. thanks

Marlene

not too sure what the font is called but if you don't have a ton of copy to write with it, you can start with a thin stroke, sans serif casual font or even a Helvetica regular and add in dots at the ends of the strokes and it will look close to what you are looking for. If you have a sample of the font, somthing written in it, you can go to myfonts.com and see you can ID it under the "what the font" tab.

wsteely7

get your wife or daughter to write it out, (or do it yourself) then scan it in.
thats what i have done in the past.
Use a Sharpie or something fairly bold to write with.

SUPALOSDOG

Thanks everyone once again!!.. they went with a plain old COMIC SANS... Finding particular fonts can be a real pain... what do you guys do to with font management; getting fonts... do you just get the free ones on the net or buy a set or something?