• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need source for printing wall wrap project

artbot

i'm in between printers right now and have an order for several 9x12 and 6x8 wall wraps (indoor, hospital).

does anyone have some suggestions on a good source to job this out to? i'm in the houston area.

thanks
aa

TheSnowman

I don't know if it's good as far as location, but Pat just told me about Georgia Print Company, and they're GREAT. If you call them and get hooked up with your sales rep, I believe they do wall stuff all the time. They had the pricing for it on their website I believe. You have to get setup as a wholesaler though.

Typestries

We've printed a bunch of wall murals in both vinyl and wallpaper for S101'ers, including one for Dan at Graphic D Signs that was featured in Signcraft. I'm happy to assist if need be.

-Rick

anix

Artbot PM me and I can get you contact info on Georgia print co if you need it. They are about 30 min from me.