• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need tractor art!

fastcut

Anyone seen these before? Know where I can buy them?

Attachments

• tractors.JPG
    tractors.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 159

fastcut

Nevermind peeps, I just had it vectored instead, hope it's not too small of a file to get all the detail (it was scanned from a business card).
Thanks anyway.

fastcut

Thanks but I need these exactly. I had them vectored but as I suspected they didn't come out that good! So still looking.

D2S

She thinks my tractor SEXY! Sorry I had to.... But I usually have great luck when I need vector with both Express Clip Art and istockphoto

fastcut

I already had that vectored but the file was so small it lost the detail and it's hard to tell it's even an engine. So I would like to find the original art, or close to it if possible.

fastcut

Is there anyway to move this out of the premium section? I think it needs more exposure!
Please and Thank You!

OldPaint

try this, take each one, pull it into corel, up size it a bit, REPRINT IT. do this a couple times and see where it really losses all detail. dont go up any more.
take a sheet of tracing paper, lay it over the the best of REPRINTS. get a pencil and LINE DRAW IT. then take out line you drew, go over it with a "new sharpie" to make out line..........than either use STREAMLINE or corel X3/X4 trace program......
WORKS FER ME....

fastcut

Thanks Fred...I would insert the little blushing face with hearts (cuz that's how you make me feel) but I can't see it on my page!

:U Rock:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
guido.gif

For those of you who are smiley impaired, there is a smiley icon in the reply toolbar which gives you full access to all available smilies.

Attachments

• smilies1.jpg
    smilies1.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 121
  • smilies2.jpg
    smilies2.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 91

fastcut

try this, take each one, pull it into corel, up size it a bit, REPRINT IT. do this a couple times and see where it really losses all detail. dont go up any more.
take a sheet of tracing paper, lay it over the the best of REPRINTS. get a pencil and LINE DRAW IT. then take out line you drew, go over it with a "new sharpie" to make out line..........than either use STREAMLINE or corel X3/X4 trace program......
WORKS FER ME....

I just don't have time but :thankyou:for the info. I work alone and I am swamped getting ready for my vacation next week. It's hell trying to get everything out the door so I will actually be able to relax stress free!

D&Tgraphics

Fastcut,
I feel for ya. I spent almost an hour last night searching the net for that piece of clip art for you. I was on a mission and failed. Wish I could have found it.

fastcut

Awww THANKS! I've searched for about 10 days (all day)! I've gone through EVERY disk I have and hundreds of pages on sites like istockphoto and other royalty free sites. I even joined iclipart.com for a year! The sign is going up today in 3 hours!!! So I'm off to the printer to see if she can help me in a pinch. All I can offer is to redo the art part at a later date.