• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing alil help getting the right stuff for vinyl wraps and stickers

Nnevois

Hey everybody, Here’s why Iv came, just from the lik reading iv done Aleady I’m sure I’m in a good spot, now I need a printer and cutter I can’t dish the 5-10 out for the best but I’m looking for a decent small business machine, now I’m Ill experienced but I’m more then capable to handle it, anyways I need to know what tbe set up should be or software, do I have the right idea getting each, how do I cut a print I mean anything I’ll be greatful.... thank you all it’s more then appreciated, don’t wanna start out buyin something that’ll ruin the whole idea lol
Once again thank you much

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Sorry to say, but 5-10 (assuming you're talking thousand) isn't getting you the best of much.

Might want to put that towards a good computer and online graphic design classes, and see where it takes you.

Good luck with your venture, if you did around here you'll find lots of info.

Nnevois

Sorry to say, but 5-10 (assuming you're talking thousand) isn't getting you the best of much.

Might want to put that towards a good computer and online graphic design classes, and see where it takes you.

That’s why I mentioned I couldn’t dish out fir the best, maybe a direction, throw a guy a bone here, y’all are newbs once, that seems to be forgotten, Iv been scrolling this forum and as a person who uses forums daily for things and has a broad spectrum of knowledge, I can’t recall a single thread I read that didn’t have somebody being let’s say “over confident” to say it politely, in layman’s terms a f****** a******... but hey to each there own, it sucks to suck, any how thanks guys, you rock!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
That’s why I mentioned I couldn’t dish out fir the best, maybe a direction, throw a guy a bone here, y’all are newbs once, that seems to be forgotten, Iv been scrolling this forum and as a person who uses forums daily for things and has a broad spectrum of knowledge, I can’t recall a single thread I read that didn’t have somebody being let’s say “over confident” to say it politely, in layman’s terms a f****** a******... but hey to each there own, it sucks to suck, any how thanks guys, you rock!
Yes, newbs that paid their dues and learned before diving in on their own. Maybe join roberts roundtable.
What would possess you, or anyone else, to start a business that you know absolutely nothing about? My advice is if you know nothing, have zero industry experience and are unwilling to pay your dues then buy into a franchise.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Spend your efforts on learning how to read and write the English language better, I guarantee that will make you more $$ in the long run.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Find a wholesale source for production and focus on selling and computer graphic design. You'll only spend a few hundred on needed software and tools giving yourself a chance to jump in without serious investment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yep, everyone hasta start somewhere........ what made ya pick signs ?? You might do better at running a tanning salon or an Uber service driver. I'm sure you already have a car, so other than knowing your city, you're well on your way without a learning curve involved.

edit: you're not gonna get anywhere calling the people you want to help you a bunch of vulgar names.

Billct2

Why do we bother...you got the correct answers here, you can buy some cheap equipment which may or may not work for you or the best advice, buy it wholesale till you've ramped up the business.