• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Never had this question asked before..............................................................................

JBurton

Signtologist
1675980948484.png

Huh, I see Gino and Gnubler are agreeing on stuff today...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Matte black is going to have finger prints and bird crap running down it and look terrible after a while, in my opinion.
Yes, matte black always looks great - when it is still on the roll. Just like the guys who cover their whole truck in spray-on bed liner (in designer colors).

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yes, matte black always looks great - when it is still on the roll. Just like the guys who cover their whole truck in spray-on bed liner (in designer colors).
I have a customer who did that...it's interesting.

unclebun

Those of you worrying about putting the caulk down perfectly, have you ever seen the quality of the caulking on a trailer as it comes straight from the factory?

visual800

damn! So hes asking for a refurb also? You shoul dhave told "we also upgrade your tires and reskin all sides with new aluminum before wrapping. I would have to send him packing