• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new bldg, cards and van wrap for my shop

TheSellOut

You guys have a really great discussion going on here! Thought I would share my two cents...I like the storefront a lot, but I think the tag line brings in too much green. Maybe try changing the "YOU" to the terra-cotta color of your pinstripe, or vice versa! and like someone else suggested...use title case for the web address, or small spaces between the upper case letters

And as far as the van....I love the backgound colors & images on your website and think you should use that same look in your wrap. Along with the green band across the bottom, maybe arching up towards the back a bit.

Mosh

The cards looks great, not so sure you need the logo on the window since it is right there 5 feet away on the sign.

TheSellOut

The cards looks great, not so sure you need the logo on the window since it is right there 5 feet away on the sign.

I thought the same thing at first Mosh...But then again repetition works and it also defines the window space to "The Sign Depot"