• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New forum issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ams

I don't like that when you go to signs101.com now, it takes you to forum categories. It used to show all of the new posts. It's annoying having to go into a sub menu to get to it now.

Johnny Best

Noticed that also but figured they were trying something new for first-timers to the site.
"Change can be unsettling".

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I just wish the huuuge logo was set to signs101.com/articles (if the homepage is staying like this)

ams

Which I kind of understand for first timers, but we have way way more active veteran forum users than we do new ones. Perhaps compromise and do the last 10 active threads and all forums on the same page?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just can't believe this was an issue. I mean..... one click ?? Guess this goes along with the speed quote system party.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
And there's a need for this thread why?
As I mentioned in a previous post:

I'm not at all sure. But it seems the links were changed so that the actual homepage links to the articles mainpage at https://signs101.com/articles/ while the main https://signs101.com domain links to the main forum index.

I didn't personally make the change - so I'm not sure about the reasoning behind the change - except to consider that the main forum index propagating to the main domain url is better for SEO? IDK... I'll have a more concise update about your question a bit later...

Paul has changed the links back. It wasn't a big deal - I mean - So what?! You click on the logo and it takes you to the main forum index. There's also the Home link, Forums link, etc... It shouldn't be that difficult to figure out. I suppose we all need something to gripe about.

Since the issue has been sorted though - I'll go ahead and close this thread.
Thanks,

SignsSupport.

Status
Not open for further replies.