• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New From Central Cal

Geary

Hey There,

I'm Geary from Hanford, California. :unclesam: I'm an old sign painter, designer, artist, musician type and a proud child of the 60s. Okay...maybe not THAT proud.

At any rate, I'm new here and I like what I see so far. Very nice site. :thumb: I've been at the sign biz for 34 years and am in my "semi-retirement" phase of life and just doin' what I want now. Talk to y'all soon! :Cool 2:

~Gear

greeter896

Welcome to Signs101 from SoCal

Welcome! You well like this site. Lots of great people here and Fred does a great job keeping things running smoothly.

:Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome:

Gary/Sign FX

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Geary said:
I'm an old sign painter, designer, artist, musician type and a proud child of the 60s. Okay...maybe not THAT proud.

Welcome aboard Bro'!!! You have lots of company here with extremely similar resume to yours!

Geary

Thanks for the awesome greeting you guys! Fred: I just have to say right off the bat, I love the header of "Signs 101" ...it's got that "Behounek meets Stevens" look to it that I've always found attractive in layouts. :cool1:

Chat atchu'all later~!

~gear

Mrs. Uneedasign

Welcome from So.Ca. Where in central Ca.Gear?Have family in Chico,and Gridley.Good luck to your new adventure in sign making.Lots of helpful people here!Lots of humor to.

Cadmn

Geary Howdy from Texas:Welcome: 2 :signs101: I aint near as OLD as ARLO But I too was a child of the 60's

Geary

Continued thanks for the "welcomes" . This is the real deal I can tell. And so prolific in numbers! Wow. That's great. Good to be here .

I live in Hanford, CA ....near Fresno "Uneedasign". Chico is considered Northern Cal. I'm exactly half way between LA and SF. :)

Now, I can't wait to get into the Logo Design area here and share and see stuff. This is awesome to have found this site.

Btw, how old is the site?

~Gear