• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Portland, Oregon

duggan

Well I'm fairly new! I've actually been a member for awhile, but never really used the site until now.
We are a family owned business located just outside of Portland, Oregon.
We've had problems keep graphic artists so I decided to just do it myself. I know the basics, but am still learning!
I do ask that you please be patient with me while I am learning. I have survived 2 brain tumors and was completely blind for 5 years.
Because of the surgeries, my memory isn't just "real sharp" and my vision isn't perfect. But hey, I'm alive!
We have both a Roland XC540 and an older vinyl cutting plotter.
I am looking forward to working with everyone on the site!
Thanks, Duggan

TheSellOut

Welcome Duggan....that is quite a feat surviving two brain tumors and what joy you must have felt to regain your vision after five years! I want to warn you to not take what some people on this forum say to heart. I have seen some pretty heated discussions on threads here and just wanted you to be aware! But don't let me scare you, this is a great forum with a lot of really great members and we are happy to have you and look forward to seeing more posts!

Cheers to being alive! :toasting:

duggan

Thanks for the warning! Unfortunately there are people like that everywhere; one thing I have learned is that you can't let them get to you!
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff!!!
As for where in Portland area do I live,
I primarily live in Beaverton, but spend a lot of my weekends on the Columbia River just outside of Troutdale - Blue Lake State Park area. I keep my wave runner out there!
I am looking forward to this forum and hope I can learn some along the way!

jdoug5170

Welcome Duggan....from Troutdale! So glad to hear that you have found the BETTER side of the river for your weekend fun.

We too are pretty new to this forum, and to the digital printing world with a purchase of our SP300 on New Years Eve.

Doug

If there is anything we can help you with, we would be happy to do so.