• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Girl on the Block

threeputt

Hi Air Art Girl. Welcome aboard! I'm also in Washington state. Just north of Flamey, in Longview. Never met the cat, but read his posts everyday.

cOrKinSA

Hello from San Antonio!!!

I remember when I went to The Art Institute of Houston back in '97 to become a Graphic Designer and showed the professor some of my airbrush artwork and he told me that my art was that of a dying breed unless I wanted to paint on vans. He also said that graphic designers use 80% drafting and 20% computers. Hmmmm I wonder where he is now?

djenurm

I airbrush a fluorescent gradient on white vinyl using a 155 anthem with Creatix before sticking the decals dry to black coroplast for temporary advertisements. Use about 30psi to keep the fisheye down. I go over the vinyl with fine steel wool beforehand otherwise when you use transfer tape it pulls all the paint off. I let it dry for about an hour first.

Dave