• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy in Ventura, Ca. WITH PICS!!!

sinistergroup

Hi my name is Leo and I am very new to the sign industry (started october 2006 out of my house) my related experience is Lots of drawing and vandalism (graffitti as a kid) and I ran a body shop for 2 years. I just want to thank everyone on the forum for all their help. I learned almost everything by browsing through the posts on this site. So I finaly became a member and as an offering to the Sign gods I am posting some of my work. Since I just started my business I basicaly gave these jobs away to build a resume. The response has been overwhelming so all is great!

2007 CHARGER
took me 3 hours using ORACAL 090 silver gray. I drew the graphic out a few years ago and I use it in some of my company flyers and other designs, thats where the owner of the car saw it and wanted it on his car.
IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

Barber Shop
Hand painted, completed in 3 days with no hurry. Drew the design on paper, cleaned it up in photoshop then pounced it on the wall
IMG_0885.jpg

The owner gave me some artwork and I tweaked it to perfection
IMG_0882.jpg

Stereo Shop
7ft by 6ft vinyl on pvc sheets. I REALLY wanted to paint it on the wall 12ft by 10ft but the owner cheaped out, Its a real shame too because I dropped the price twice over the course of 2 weeks just so I could paint it on the wall and still no go.
IMG_0849.jpg

OUR FLYER
FlyerBack.jpg

Last edited:

gvgraphics

How many new member welcomes do you want? This is the second one I have seen here today from you.
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME

threeputt

Welcome from the Great Pacific Northwest.

(Leo...you may want to look closer at your flyer. I think there may be a mispelling of the word sketch)

Good to have you aboard.

JERHEMI

Also, in the middle paragraph it says "agressive" it should be "aggressive". I like that Charger by the way!

Geary

Hey Leo,

'sup dude! :thumb: from about 200 miles north of that Ventura Highway. :wink:

You are on your way from what I can see. Very good workmanship. You definitely are showing skills.

~Geary

Ken

So, stop going with the cheap pricing.
Good stuff.
Not sure if perfection is the right word.
Red on black , makes me hack.
Welcome.
ken