• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New here

Matt Trudeau

Hello!

My name is Matt, I have been in the sign business for a few years now and have been put at the helm of sign company that has been around for 30 years. I come from a background in CNC machining and Engineering so this has been a fantastic change. I've always had a love for graphic design and have always done that on the side for friends and family, SO excited that I can make a career out of it now.

Love learning new things!

StratoJet

Merchant Member
It is you!!! Awesome!
I didn’t know you guys actually write the word ‘Eh’, just thought it was spoken! :D...just kidding.

you can drop me a line any time my brother

Ciao

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Hello!

My name is Matt, I have been in the sign business for a few years now and have been put at the helm of sign company that has been around for 30 years. I come from a background in CNC machining and Engineering so this has been a fantastic change. I've always had a love for graphic design and have always done that on the side for friends and family, SO excited that I can make a career out of it now.

Yep...me too. Tool and die maker (plastic injection molds). You're going to absolutely love the freedom of creativity WITHOUT the fussy tolerances you're used to. And besides that, your background will go a long way in helping you make cool things (including specialty tools that nobody else has).

When you get a minute, check out what can be done without an expensive CNC and a shop full of ancillary equipment. This is just a 15-inch Gerber plotter and a sandblaster:

https://signs101.com/threads/brick-stone-engraving.154616/#post-1441854

JB

Last edited:

Mervin02m

Hey, it's Mervin, I am also a novice member in the Signs101 family and feel better going through some hearty and helpful conversations. Seems this will be a great place to share ideas and learn something new. Of course I would like to drop my cordial thanks to all members in advance for extending their kind help and support.
Regards
Mervin Lee.

Last edited:

June666

I like red
Hello!

Hello ,welcome.I'd like to learn from you too

bluehammer

Hello!

Welcome!