• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New HP L25500 Is CRAZY SWEET!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok right now I can get them in the mid $15k range. I would have to run the deals before the end of December to make it happen, any takers?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes its for the 60"

HP made just as many 42" units as they did the 60" units and they sold way more 60" so they offered a better deal on the 42" machines so they could deplete excess inventory so we got 30 42" units which is how I am able to sell them at $7900.00 but there is no deal like this on the 60" unfortunatley. But retail is like $24k so my price should be pretty good.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have seen some amazing backlit prints on a white trans material, I dont sell it but will finally have some inventory on it in about 2 weeks.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Right on Pat, I have been working with them long before they came to market and I have really liked what I have seen from them and truley beleive it will make a big impact in our industry.

Advantage Sign Supply has special pricing available on the 60" and 42" HP L25500 printers. Contact your Advantage sales rep for details and take advantage of year-end tax savings too!

Be sure to join us at our Schaumburg, IL branch for a demo on the HP L25500. We'll be having FREE profiling training too! Cal 1-800-814-3376 for more information.

Tim Aucoin

Now I'm even more excited about the arrival of my 60" L25500!! I got what I feel was a fantastic deal for here in Canada. $19,499 PLUS two complete sets of ink. Ordered it with Onyx PosterShop pro RIP. I'm still awaiting delivery, but am told that HP should have their stock in Canada any day now and I'm #1 on the list. One of my colleagues in Toronto has one and he's ecstatic over it... says it's simply amazing the quality and variety of media he can run!

Now to find a reasonable price media supplier :rolleyes: especially since the $$ are almost at par!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Now I'm even more excited about the arrival of my 60" L25500!! I got what I feel was a fantastic deal for here in Canada. $19,499 PLUS two complete sets of ink. Ordered it with Onyx PosterShop pro RIP. I'm still awaiting delivery, but am told that HP should have their stock in Canada any day now and I'm #1 on the list. One of my colleagues in Toronto has one and he's ecstatic over it... says it's simply amazing the quality and variety of media he can run!

Now to find a reasonable price media supplier :rolleyes: especially since the $$ are almost at par!!

Well if you ever need photo gloss I carry a product thats impossible just about for anyone to compete with me on, only $0.08 a sq.ft and it was specifically designed for the Latex units.

Hzone15

Anyone can match 15,000

FYI, Any dealer can match the 15,000 purchase price. The back end money that HP offers plus the mail in rebate good through January of 3,000.00 makes this possible.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Probably true, but that's a real buzz killer for Bigfish. He was tryin' hard to make a sale!

Actually I dont make a single penny selling those machines, I am trying to get you guys the best deal possible so I can get a shot at the paper business. I have just been negotiating prices with other dealers for the sole purpose of getting you guys the best possible price, now that you guys know you can get them in $15k range I urge you to get the machines from your local dealer. NO ONE in the country has the photo paper I offer for those machines and thats my real interest. I am here to help save you guys money and in return hopefully I can get an oppurtunity to show you my product line.

All the HP dealers have called HP and ratted me out because of my pricing and unfortunatley its just going to affect your price, like I said I dont make a cent selling these units, Im just trying to save you all the hassle of negotiating a killer price because I know how the dealers work.

:cool1:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
FYI, Any dealer can match the 15,000 purchase price. The back end money that HP offers plus the mail in rebate good through January of 3,000.00 makes this possible.

FYI, it isnt going to be easy for you to get them at $15k I would almost guarantee you that you wont be able to but I would love to see what your able to get. I had to do some wheeling and dealing to get this dealer to go to $15.5