• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New HP Latex 700 and 800 series - with White ink

bigben

Yep. Mine was completed a couple weeks go. Looked like they replaced almost all of the internal components. You should be getting a second box as well, about 1/4" of the size of the pallet one.
I got 3 box in total. I've confirmed with the tech that I've received everything I need. I've got this before the holidays and still waiting for my appointment.

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
And oh yeah people. If your unit is older than 1 year from today, you should get your drive roller encoder replaced.
Any weird advance issues sort of like this, I can promise your encoder is scratched because it's seated in the wrong position.
Im assuming this is not covered under warranty? How can I tell if my printer has the Enhancement Kit V1? Ours was delivered in August of 2021. It is out of warranty.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Im assuming this is not covered under warranty? How can I tell if my printer has the Enhancement Kit V1? Ours was delivered in August of 2021. It is out of warranty.
They did cover it even out of warranty until end of 2023 but I'm not sure how it's in the US. Could be more limited now or not..
"manufactured prior to September 2022" but your serial number will tell for sure.
And it's up to HP to decide anyway, you got to have some problems to get it.

Last edited:

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
They did cover it even out of warranty until end of 2023 but I'm not sure how it's in the US. Could be more limited now or not..
"manufactured prior to September 2022" but your serial number will tell for sure.
And it's up to HP to decide anyway, you got to have some problems to get it.
Thanks!

roybuys

Hey mate, were currently having banding issues what ink density and passes are you running yours at for good results?
got ours in last week... still working through some teething issues (having issues w/ some of my usual stocks getting loaded in (and not binding up and causing headstrikes) and profiled) but seems like a good machine so far.