• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo Project

HaroldDesign

Here is where I'm at with it now...

Attachments

• DirectDelivery_5.jpg
    DirectDelivery_5.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 113

HaroldDesign

I think It has a smoother motion going on than the older versions. I think now it's really screaming "courier"

Attachments

• DirectDelivery_6.jpg
    DirectDelivery_6.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 107
Yeah, it reads DELMERY to me.

I like your previous 4 versions much better, personally, although I can see why you keep toying with the D's. Your D concept may be much better on this one, but I still like the overall concept and appearance of the previous one.

HaroldDesign

Not liking the closed up kerning in DELIVERY. Don't see a reason to close it up that much'
I don't think I've ever designed with tight kerning, and went a bit nuts at the opportunity. I tend to become blind at various stages of the design process. Usually when I make a substantial change and don't walk away from it for a while.

Tiki

Font Sage
Simplify it more maybe use just the logo design on the side

Attachments

• 1AAAA.jpg.jpg
    1AAAA.jpg.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 118

HaroldDesign

The hour came in which I felt it to be a strong enough design to present to the customer. Never know - could be putting a lot of effort into something that the customer now can't stand or something. Every suggestion made was valid and I appreciate all the input. In some regards I think it was simply a matter of preference. This is what was approved, and the remainder check is on the way.
:thankyou::signs101::U Rock:

Attachments

• DirectDelivery_2.jpg
    DirectDelivery_2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 110