• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member First Logo Post

tintshopplus

thought another way to say hello would be to get some advice on a logo. this one is mine. originally created something pretty similar in the logo creator. however, can't reproduce it to the plotter easily because of a crazy burst. so here's an amateur attempt while learning corel draw at a more simple vector. looking for advice. thank you in advance.

TSPLogo.gif Offsite Pic Replaced Please Observe Our Photo Posting Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

washingtonsignguy

good job. I like the graphic, although i would play with the fonts alittle. Try keeping "tint shop" together then maybe putting "plus" in a script below. I think that would put the focus more on "Tint Shop" The first thing i see when looking at it is "shop", i would try to work "tint" in with that initial focus as well by keeping their colors the same.

Jillbeans

Excellent advice.
Keep the tint and shop together.
The main thing standing out is Shop.
Maybe bump the sun off to the side behind Shop and make that word in black.
Another thing, using tribally type stuff (in my opinion) will look dated sooner than later.
Maybe try that part in a nice orange.
Love.....Jill