• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Merchant Member - New Product

Replicator

Thanks fenris242, appreciate the kind words, I agree that this is a necessary evil for our industry.

I have already corrected a screen grabber that was foiling the program, and This is the nature of the beast !

hoppers

Haha before I even read the whole post, I went and downloaded the .exe and tried to screen print the heck out of these proofs and all WERE STOPPED! Nice work!

I respected you and your 1000's of posts as Replicator (Im a new guy here still) and more so since this is pretty schnazzy software that directly helps our industry.

Nice work, and my only comment (and Im sure this is just because the product/website is new) is that the website is way toooooo wordy, esp the technology page. I almost dozed off within the first paragraph since there is a lot of text. Just if you can, lay it out in high level bullet points somehow with the wordiness below. Just my 2 cents.

-Hoppers

Replicator

=....( don't i get a very small credit for some help

NOTE :
We are always looking for ways to improve our products. As such we have put into place a way for companies to earn a free license to SignProof Pro. If in the process of testing our demo, you find a way to steal our images (within the boundaries listed below), and you let us know, we'll gladly issue you a free license to our product, after we fix the security hole of course!!

In order to qualify, your discovery must be:

* Using software that is publically available to the masses.
Custom programmed screen grabbing applications do not apply to this offer.
* Able to supply us with concise directions on HOW you managed to steal our image(s)
using reported application, so that we may replicate your efforts.
* Requesting a NEW license. We do not refund already purchased licenses,
but we'll gladly issue you another, perhaps for a second computer of yours.

Please contact us to report any image theft discovery!

And thank you for your efforts and your interest!

--------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations and a BIG thanks to WoppTorr who discovered a grabber that penetrated the SignProof Pro system.

He will get a free license file for the software, I will PM him with the details.

And that security hole has been FIXED . . . !

hoppers

Great idea Marc! I was going to say lets have a s101 "contest" to see if anyone can crack your code, but a free license actually is even better!

WoppTorr

WOW, never had a ty like that before, form anyone, In my life, I didn't do it to get anything other than a thanks, but really thank you:thankyou::peace!::signs101:

WoppTorr

ok hoppers, I didn't do this for money or freebies, not in my nature, this is a nice home type setting, I do things to help others, not myself........:wink:....hmm maybe that's why i can't afford to pay my bills, lol, still, don't get off track with helping other people, we all work hard to support our families, and to keep our heads above water, good things come to those that help others.....:biggrin:

PMG

I got a image off of it!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the million dollar question is how...hehehehe

Attachments

• 03-28-08_1749.jpg
    03-28-08_1749.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 67

N2Harpz

Works pretty good .... I tried to snatch it, but it stopped me.

Now everyone is probably trying to break the code ... LOL

Lunatic Taskbar

Hi, I get the error:
Screen Grab Captue software detected.
-----------------------------
Font Capture
AMD:CCC.AEMCapturing Window.

Any thoughts?

Ian

iSign

Congrats on completing your side project. I'll go check it out!

In order to qualify, your discovery must be...
...using reported application, so that we may replicate your efforts.

...ahh... that's where the name Replicator came from!
(reminds me of Zappa's "Central Scrutinizer" :smile:)

Lunatic Taskbar

Me neither!

If I need to alter somthing, then the chances are that my customer will also need to alter something and I cant see them doing that.