• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Printer

qmr55

We have the 60" L25500, Graphtec FC8000-160 64" cutter, and Royal Sovereign 1650LS 65" laminator. We haven't found much not to like. We love the HP. No odor, beautiful colors, nice machine. Since it has its own take up system, it really doesn't require as much space as you might think.

Awesome! Thank you

The move towards flatbed is all about LABOR/TIME savings. With a flat bed, its FILE PREP, RIP, PRINT to substrate, HAND-OFF to customer (don't forget to get PAID). On the other hand, without the flatbed (without OUTSOURCE), the process is FILE PREP, RIP, PRINT to vinyl, CUT to size, APPLY to substrate, HAND-OFF to customer (don't forget to get PAID).

Will most likely won't be going with the flatbed. Thank you though...and I promise I won't forget to get paid either way :Big Laugh