• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Texas Covid variant doesn't sound good...

Stacey K

I like making signs
Between news people, politicians and the pharmaceutical industry........ they want you to be afraid. If you aren't sick, who's paying for all those advertisements to keep you sick ?? Like mentioned, the list of things these medicines can and will give you are far worse than the skin rash they're trying to get rid of. Have this problem ?? Well take this. It can cause death, so take it a little at a time. Make it a nice slow death. The longer we keep you sick.... or you think you're sick, the more money we can make from you. Got this problem or that problem ?? We won't cure it, but we'll treat you for the rest of your life. Cripes, if we made you well, like in the olden days when doctors made house visits and cures..... we couldn't build these huge buildings and keep coming up with bullsh!t problems. We only wanna mask the problems. We don't wanna get rid of them.

Ya know, if the world wanted to invent a tire that never wore out, they could, but who would keep on buying tires ?? Built-in obsolescence and our bodies are no different. They spent the second half of the 1800s and the first half of the 1900s curing and ridding the world of medical problems. They quickly found out, they put themselves almost outta a job. Let's find a new approach.​
As I've said before...here's my cure-all...
leroux-polish-blackberry-flavored-brandy__41788.1522703437.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
i read the other day that when they do random testing, 18% of the people crossing the border test positive for covid
if an american citizen comes back to this country, he must present a negative covid test.

sounds to me like another biden policy bearing fruit

I heard that too but I seriously doubt 18% of people are coming over with covid... that seems way too high

WildWestDesigns

I heard that too but I seriously doubt 18% of people are coming over with covid... that seems way too high

I find that the % is actually irrelevant unless it's zero, considering the fear mongering that is going on (wasn't Biden on a zoom call with a mask?). If this is as bad as the policy violating governors say that it is, it should be zero, otherwise that's just adding to how much longer everybody needs to be locked down etc.

SignEST

Between news people, politicians and the pharmaceutical industry........ they want you to be afraid. If you aren't sick, who's paying for all those advertisements to keep you sick ?? Like mentioned, the list of things these medicines can and will give you are far worse than the skin rash they're trying to get rid of. Have this problem ?? Well take this. It can cause death, so take it a little at a time. Make it a nice slow death. The longer we keep you sick.... or you think you're sick, the more money we can make from you. Got this problem or that problem ?? We won't cure it, but we'll treat you for the rest of your life. Cripes, if we made you well, like in the olden days when doctors made house visits and cures..... we couldn't build these huge buildings and keep coming up with bullsh!t problems. We only wanna mask the problems. We don't wanna get rid of them.

Ya know, if the world wanted to invent a tire that never wore out, they could, but who would keep on buying tires ?? Built-in obsolescence and our bodies are no different. They spent the second half of the 1800s and the first half of the 1900s curing and ridding the world of medical problems. They quickly found out, they put themselves almost outta a job. Let's find a new approach.​
The drug ads on TV is mostly a North American concept. It's not really a thing in Europe at least prior to me leaving. Your doctor is the one who gets to decide which medicine is best for you.

There's a big disconnect. How come the James and Jane Doe in the ads always take the specific drug they're peddling? Who told them to take it? Their doctor woke up one morning and decided upon it? Doubt it.

So why is it that the ad is essentially telling you to go pester your doctor with the shit you saw on TV? The ads feel as if they are selling a new flavor of gatorade with a side effect of sudden death and everyone claps. This probably fuels the anti-vaxxers too because they feel their media is good enough to make well informed medical decisions.

Why in the world would someone want to go to school for 10+ years just to make your more sick? Get off that crazy kool aid. It's the advertisement industry not the medical industry that you should divert your anger towards.

What's next? Taxation is theft?

WildWestDesigns

Why in the world would someone want to go to school for 10+ years just to make your more sick?

The cynic in me starts to think those that want a steady income flow. Kinda like I knew some mechanics loved 6.0 PSD owners as it was guaranteed revenue stream.

Have to remember, not all doctors (and this applies to everyone) graduated top of their class.

I have had aunts and uncles that had been taken medicine for decades, very expensive medicine, never solved the problem and in fact added issues on top of the ones that the medicine was supposed to treat.

While there are certainly good ones out there, there are some that are not so good.

I have also never known a medicine that didn't have some sort of impact (it may take a lot of using to get there, depends on the person and their genetics), but I have yet to see that happen. Combine that with new tech that is in this vaccines, we just don't know. Is it deliberate, is it not deliberate, we can all make wild speculation, but this is still in beta. I would rather see the other shoe drop before I run with it. And that takes time. I laugh when people say, "well just got my second shot, still haven't mutated", it doesn't happen like that. Take something that we know is bad for us like smoking, how long does it take for that to manifest for some people, yrs, decades depending on their genes (some never do) and their inhaling pesticides. I highly doubt that this is going to be without boosters and tweaking for mutations.

I have dealt with medicine that I had to have my liver checked on once a month to make sure my liver was still good to go, I'm inclined to be hesitant. Something that is new, we don't know what safe guards need to be taken or any other steps that need to be ironed out. Sometimes, we as people are more willing to "run with it" then is good for us.

Get off that crazy kool aid. It's the advertisement industry not the medical industry that you should divert your anger towards.

And yet Pharma benefits from those ads as well. They benefit from having lobbyists. Correct me if I'm wrong Texas Signmaker, but the vaccine issue that happened back during Perry's tenor, he was friends with the lobbyist for the pharma company that pushed that vaccine wasn't he? I could be remembering wrong, I have slept since then.

None of this is conclusive of anything. However, when we are talking about public health, it should be done above board. Not be political (this has been), not have had people that issued these draconian measures violate them, sometimes multiple times, have emails that insinuate of trying to keep these measures going more for a power circle jerk then anything. Under/over reporting numbers depending on what story the numbers were to support.

People are flawed (yes that includes doctors even ones with the God complex), doesn't mean that it was intentional and/or with malice, that alone would cause me to be hesitant on something that is new tech and was brought up very, very quickly.

Excuse me for being a little hesitant on things.

Bare in mind, I do believe that Covid vaccines are immune to class action suits (as far as side effects go). I think that I read that back in Dec, CNBC article if I recall correctly.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Signest....... I don't know if you're just trying to be funny or you're just that clueless.

Your thoughts and comments are just words put randomly together, but have no continuity and have nothing to do with my post, which since you quoted me, I figure it was directed towards me. C'mon man, get your act together.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The cynic in me starts to think those that want a steady income flow. Kinda like I knew some mechanics loved 6.0 PSD owners as it was guaranteed revenue stream.

Have to remember, not all doctors (and this applies to everyone) graduated top of their class.

I have had aunts and uncles that had been taken medicine for decades, very expensive medicine, never solved the problem and in fact added issues on top of the ones that the medicine was supposed to treat.

While there are certainly good ones out there, there are some that are not so good.

I have also never known a medicine that didn't have some sort of impact (it may take a lot of using to get there, depends on the person and their genetics), but I have yet to see that happen. Combine that with new tech that is in this vaccines, we just don't know. Is it deliberate, is it not deliberate, we can all make wild speculation, but this is still in beta. I would rather see the other shoe drop before I run with it. And that takes time. I laugh when people say, "well just got my second shot, still haven't mutated", it doesn't happen like that. Take something that we know is bad for us like smoking, how long does it take for that to manifest for some people, yrs, decades depending on their genes (some never do) and their inhaling pesticides. I highly doubt that this is going to be without boosters and tweaking for mutations.

I have dealt with medicine that I had to have my liver checked on once a month to make sure my liver was still good to go, I'm inclined to be hesitant. Something that is new, we don't know what safe guards need to be taken or any other steps that need to be ironed out. Sometimes, we as people are more willing to "run with it" then is good for us.

And yet Pharma benefits from those ads as well. They benefit from having lobbyists. Correct me if I'm wrong Texas Signmaker, but the vaccine issue that happened back during Perry's tenor, he was friends with the lobbyist for the pharma company that pushed that vaccine wasn't he? I could be remembering wrong, I have slept since then.

None of this is conclusive of anything. However, when we are talking about public health, it should be done above board. Not be political (this has been), not have had people that issued these draconian measures violate them, sometimes multiple times, have emails that insinuate of trying to keep these measures going more for a power circle jerk then anything. Under/over reporting numbers depending on what story the numbers were to support.

People are flawed (yes that includes doctors even ones with the God complex), doesn't mean that it was intentional and/or with malice, that alone would cause me to be hesitant on something that is new tech and was brought up very, very quickly.

Excuse me for being a little hesitant on things.

Bare in mind, I do believe that Covid vaccines are immune to class action suits (as far as side effects go). I think that I read that back in Dec, CNBC article if I recall correctly.

I dont remember it either. I remember it being a big hoopla but no idea what happened.

mnchstr2k

Did you even read it? And you know, they try so that wouldn't happen. If you see that evidence walking around town the shits already hit the fan.
“This variant combines genetic markers separately associated with rapid spread, severe disease and high resistance to neutralizing antibodies.”
"The student tested positive for Covid on March 5 and tested positive again on March 25, showing that the new strain may cause a longer infection in younger people."
"a young student who had mild cold-like symptoms. The student tested positive for Covid on March 5 and tested positive again on March 25, showing that the new strain may cause a longer infection in younger people. The student’s symptoms resolved by April 2 and a third test on April 9 came back negative"

So he had mild symptoms and tested positive twice, doesn't sound severe to me.