• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the Forum + Flatbed cutter

Dan811

Hey guys!

I'm new to the signs101 site and just wanted to say thanks in advance for all the questions I'll probably end up bothering you with. At the moment the only question i do have is if anyone knows somebody trying to get rid of a flatbed cutter. What I need is something that can import a file with cut paths and reg marks that I create in illustrator. This program must be able to read my registration marks and not create its own around my printed image. This is because my printer needs to go through another program after illustrator prior to print. What i am using now is a zund with optiscout, but its lease is up and I must find something new. Any referrals or advice is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan

BobbyFosson

Dan,

Welcome to Signs101. One thing you might consider is posting an ad in the Classified Advertising section to target a specific audience.

The cost is only $5.00 and many here will back me up when I say it has been a great success for most all that have posted there.

Following is a link to the "Items Wanted to Buy" section.

Again, welcome to Signs101