• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the forum

TARGrafix

i'm tim and i'm a addicted to making signs. LOL

we run a sign and screen printing biz out of our house in iowa....

uhm... other than that we been doing signs and stuff for about 6 - 8 months now and still learning..

HI.....

vid

Iowa? I love Iowa! How far are you from Boise?

Sorry, I had to ask:biggrin: One of the funniest t-shirts I I saw was a black and gold one that read, University of Iowa, Idaho City, Ohio... those vowel states are confusing, ya know. buuuuut, I s'pose ya hafta be from there to appreciate it, huh?.

I still do "field inspections" via the corn cam http://iowafarmer.com/corn_cam/ to reminisce of the days of misspent youth watching corn grow...

Welcome!
vid

K

kevco

hey Tim glad to see you make it over Tell Amy I said hi to her too

Cadmn

welcome Tim from here in Texas a friend of mine lives in Iowa & tells me about the only thing to do is paint & chase the cows out of the shop. He paints custom bikes & his shop burnt down about a year ago he goes by stang. Probably like Texas too manymiles to know many