• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie looking for experts advise and suggestions on Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapVehicleWrap

ok, so we're talking roughly 1820 jobs a year for 12.5k. that's $6.80 a job before expenses. Am I correct? I'd rather fart. But to each is own. I've spent 4x that in domain renewals alone.

CheapVehicleWrap

via PM:

"bro
i didn't want to look like an a$$, but I farm and I plant for 2 weeks and harvest for 2 and make way more than 52 weeks of signmaking. My point was to not show a profit, that was all, my sign shop is pretty much a right off....a place for me to hang out 48 weeks a year. Oh and I haul beans to market during the year also...beans are at $12.50 this week, I sold some for $13.75 a month ago. "

CheapVehicleWrap

Not for nothing Mosh, you DO understand that THOUSANDS of people have read what the term "Moshing, or in layman's terms lowballing" means right? We are on the same page right? You DO understand that Marketing is a hobby for me too.

Mosh

Laughing all the way to the bank...Stop freaking out, I thought we were friends. My point was for him to save his money and buy the printer and not to borrow the cash. That is all. Sorry if I p'd you off in some way...gees.

Status
Not open for further replies.