• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie looking for experts advise and suggestions on Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

There you go again, what is the problem? I thought me and you were cool and tonight to unleash on me, like asking me to fight almost? I am way passed that time in my life, I come on here to talk signs and have some laughs, I never seen this side of you. WTF?

CheapVehicleWrap

There you go again, what is the problem? I thought me and you were cool and tonight to unleash on me, like asking me to fight almost? I am way passed that time in my life, I come on here to talk signs and have some laughs, I never seen this side of you. WTF?

Fight, it was you who threatened to assault me. And, I have NO problems with that AT ALL. Love that edit button don't you butt buddy, cheap, lowballer, hack looser?

Mosh

Threaten you? I don't threaten people, you can ask the 6 people who have restaining orders against me...LOL seriously there are only 4.
And YES I will do jobs for a loss to screw other shops, I have always said that, I will never hide that, it is part of the Mosh.

CheapVehicleWrap

Threaten you? I don't threaten people, you can ask the 6 people who have restaining orders against me...LOL seriously there are only 4.
And YES I will do jobs for a loss to screw other shops, I have always said that.

3 people have charged me. All are dead. 1 was a cop. Your point, again? Well, then THE MOSH sucks in MY book. Eat the ramifications.

lbumbaca

LMAO read all your posts and mosh's been here 4 years never gets old lolololol OK WHY IS THEIR NO BEER SMILES LOLOL

iSign

2z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.