• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie, Northwest Territories Canada

BillH

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say hello, and introduce myself to the forum. I recently retired and started back into airbrushing as a pastime. I purchased a GX-24 to cut paint masks but also purchased vinyl to make signs. I thought might as well get more use out of the machine than just cutting spray-mask. So I have become a neophyte sign and decal creator/maker. I have learned a lot from this website and am sure I will learn more as time goes on. Whenever I run in to a snag with my creations, this is the first place I look for resolutions. Great site!

Bill

bikecomedy

Don't feel like I've been here long enough to extend a welcome but would like to say hi and wish you all the best. Really don't know when that feeling will go away. But glad you are here. :) I have to agree this is a great site and forum.