• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newbie seeing spots...

UltraHIVE

hey all. im 1 year 1 month in. im a career web designer / 3d modeler, now heavily into thermal resin layering and screenprinting. my best friend is an Edge FX and a GSX15 Plus. i think ive mastered Photoshop, Illustrator, and Composer but then i learn something new and the ego resets. i only print spot colors, or a process-pro as a spot layer. printing was a hobby until i was set free from the day job last month. with that i have accepted the challenge to do this full time. thanks for having me here, theres much to learn.

:rock-n-roll:

Lance

Yeah, wot they sed, I see spots sometimes too, nice cabsav this one.

Paragraphs please sir.

Shudup lance, go to bed...............

OK. I'm gone, but yeah.....good to haveya here.

Did I help answer da kwetchun ?

UltraHIVE

haha, thx all. spots meaning i only print spot colors. my niche is small vector decals, process printing at that size looks ridiculous on an FX, a halftone nightmare.

newparade

Way cool. Congrats on going full time. I'm only part-time in this business right now, but I used to own a music store (instruments, pa rentals, live sound, studio recording). My experience from that taught me that I am the hardest boss that I have ever worked for. Make sure to take time for yourself.