• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newwbers hehe

Joker Designs

Well since my buddy told me about this site, i thought id give it a shot.

Well i'm Spencer from canada, and i'm just a youngin, and got alot of great creativity for graphic design, and planning on a future with it, most people say i do alot of good work weather it is sim racing to real cars, i am only a designer as of right now, till i get a plotter/cutter..

The programs i use are....

Corel Draw 12 Graphic Suite
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Learning Adobe Illustartor CS2

Just thought id introduce myself to this forum, hope to talk with you all soon:Big Laugh

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard! Feel free to have a look-see round the ship or order up a cocktail from the endless menu.

:Welcome: 2 :signs101: :wine-smi:

Joker Designs

Yeah the site seems pretty cool as of right now, but i still got lots of fooling around to do lolz, i'll learn alot from the designers,graphic artists on here.

the worst thing i have trouble with is drawing flames, i cannot seem to get the hang of drawing them, they're a challenge thats for sure :)