• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NIKE Wrap!

HulkSmash

Just Added NIKE to our customer book.
Booya

Attachments

• 169049_523371953021_177001110_30741387_7166579_n.jpg
    169049_523371953021_177001110_30741387_7166579_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 77

HulkSmash

Corporate Nike Actually.

They rented a Trailer from UHAUL - asked me to wrap it.
They weren't originally going to do it - but decided it would look more professional.

The event was - Nike is promoting their new snowboarding boots they will be releasing next fall.
They took a trailer full of them up to keystone ski resort here in Colorado,
and let people try them for free...

So yes they flew 3 guys in from Cali/Texas from corporate offices

GP

I would be stoked to get a nod from Nike too - and you delivered what they asked for - but I think there was a real missed opportunity here.

You could have really flexed some design muscle here, scored a big-time national client and built yourself right into their marketing campaign.

GP

vinylbarry

I kinda agree that just don't look like a corp Nike trailer. That looks more like a guy that would selling knock offs out the back of the trailer but if thats what they wanted...........

HulkSmash

All they wanted was a "Tiffany Blue" Nike Tick on a black background. I offered more they didn't want it.It's put on to a UHAUL trailer. The Reason it's wrapped is because the trailer Looked like Crap - and they wanted a better presentation. It was a last minute thing so they had to rent a trailer, I guess they didn't have one of their own in the area.

They liked it - and are coming tomorrow to talk about more work as i remove the wrap. So yeah im ok with what this turned out to.

fmg

Good for you Coloradosigns and I think you did a great job there.Nice an clean installation.
I also had a high profile client (Cola Drink company) contact me last year at the last minute requesting something similar and they were more than happy I dropped everything and met there demands.Turned out a great customer and they pile the workload onto me.
Kudos to you for getting the job done for them!

klemgraphics

Good work on getting the client, not putting down your work at all, I just think it still looks unprofessional. That part is on them though not you at all, believe me I do my share of things like this, just not for high profile clients like yours.

MikePro

i smell jealousy in this thread, and it stinks just like me.
happy clients are happy clients... you could have easily miffed them by overextending your "design muscle" trying to upsell them or bash their choice in a UHaul rental rather than purchasing a new trailer.

nice (hopefully quick) turnaround... i'm sure it was a last second decision on their part that could have easily gotten one of their decision-makers into hot water for simply showing up and pulling fresh new product they're repping out of a crappy U-haul trailer, but you were able to make it work for them in the end. grats!

weaselboogie

That looks more like a guy that would selling knock offs out the back of the trailer but if thats what they wanted...........

Thats what I was thinking too. I also bet its against the rental agreement to wrap a trailer.... what they don't know won't hurt them.