• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No access from here

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I signed up and checked out the site, looked kind of cool.

I didn't love the 3-4 spam emails that followed within a couple hours, so I unsubscribed and now I have no idea what the site was. Guess we'll never know!

Moody Day

I challenge anyone here to make a Bakery logo. Oh yea, I forgot, I will give everyone all of the tools you need. Does Fred Weiss still own this site? I thought you all were the largest sign making group , PROVE IT. and on another note, I am devastated to learn Shovelhead passed away. Loved the man, along with Old Paint, they actually had a pair.

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I need to know more about the bakery, and the client. What do they bake? are they fun and kitchy, or are they serious and modern? what colors do they want to incorporate? Most importantly, what is the NAME of the bakery.

Moody Day

You folks can police you site, granted, it's your God given right LOL! The folks at Heritage Type Co. just so happen to have industry changing software. And I an quite aware that it diminishes the creativeness of true sign artist, but hey, that's the world we live in.

Moody Day

I need to know more about the bakery, and the client. What do they bake? are they fun and kitchy, or are they serious and modern? what colors do they want to incorporate? Most importantly, what is the NAME of the bakery.
The best thing about this is you can create your own name for the bakery. There is no client , All you should do is join Heritage Type Graphic Design on Facebook and all will come to fruition. It;s that simple. I have no dogs in this hunt.

Boudica

Ha! I thought you were scouting real talent to get free logo ideas. Still peddling your software are you. I'm a graphic designer with over 20 years experience, proficient with adobe illustrator, photo shop, InDesign and the whole damn suite. I don't need your software.
And I don't do fakebook

Moody Day

I signed up and checked out the site, looked kind of cool.

I didn't love the 3-4 spam emails that followed within a couple hours, so I unsubscribed and now I have no idea what the site was. Guess we'll never know!
Yes I saw where you signed in. Good FOR YOU ! and believe me not , not only is it good for you, it is very, VERY , VERY Good for you. No one will ever find creative resources better than this . A very smart person here.\
NOW, for the rest of of you dumb asses. Have you ever heard the phrase, " Don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth?" That means, if you pull a horses gums down to see how old it is by looking at it's teeth, then you don't appreciate the gift value.. You only appreciate the monetary value. That's where the phrase came from.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
images (17).jpeg

Boudica

Yes I saw where you signed in.
Hmmm, no dog in the "hunt" huh? But you can see who's logged in/ signed up to check it out.... If you have admin rights, you have skin in the game.

Boudica

All you have to do is join us and and "all will come to fruition".

Sounds like every creepy cult movie I've seen. If we fed this resource to our customers... What kind of artwork files could we expect?

ProSignTN

I challenge anyone here to make a Bakery logo. Oh yea, I forgot, I will give everyone all of the tools you need. Does Fred Weiss still own this site? I thought you all were the largest sign making group , PROVE IT. and on another note, I am devastated to learn Shovelhead passed away. Loved the man, along with Old Paint, they actually had a pair.
It's a muffin and their name. That you get for free.

Moody Day

So it came to fruition
Sorry Charlie, Not a bakery sign. This hare's a coffee shop layout, notice, there ore only two syllables in coffee , b-a k e r-y seems to be too many syllables for some to understand.This one Features a proprietary font. OH! Lord it has five whole syllables. Damn, I should save the name for a teaching moment on the short bus. And Gino, my knuckles are so good that I will raise my glass of Jamison and make a toast.

Attachments

• panel2.jpg
    panel2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Johnny Best

Bakery Shop is what you ask for a$$wipe, post #23. Not some turn of the century sign that looks good in Wyoming during the summer as you stroll down main street buying souvenirs for the relatives back home in Chicago.
Your software can't do go beyond what already has been done, It has nothing new to offer, so bite me.