• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No access from here

rjssigns

No subscriptions for me. Funny thing is the lead shot on the website looks an awful lot like what I have in Affinity Designer. Just sayin'...

BTW If you're going to sell stuff here you need a Merchant Member account. Otherwise the town folk will be here shortly with their tar and feathers.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
5zwpk8.jpg

Moody Day

No subscriptions for me. Funny thing is the lead shot on the website looks an awful lot like what I have in Affinity Designer. Just sayin'...

BTW If you're going to sell stuff here you need a Merchant Member account. Otherwise the town folk will be here shortly with their tar and feathers.
I'm not selling, Inviting anyone interested in designing, an opportunity to sign up for no cost. I was a member here 10 or 12 yrs ago and thought of some of the fine folks that may be interested.

rjssigns

I'm not selling, Inviting anyone interested in designing, an opportunity to sign up for no cost. I was a member here 10 or 12 yrs ago and thought of some of the fine folks that may be interested.
Such a good chap coming back after a decade to help us poor schlubs that don't know what we're doing.

But but I'm not selling! It's free for 3 months if you use my link so I get a "spiff" for every schmo that signs up.

Your altruistic nature is incredible.:rolleyes:

Moody Day

I'm not selling, Inviting anyone interested in designing, an opportunity to sign up for no cost. I was a member here 10 or 12 yrs ago and thought of some of the fine folks that may be interested

Such a good chap coming back after a decade to help us poor schlubs that don't know what we're doing.

But but I'm not selling! It's free for 3 months if you use my link so I get a "spiff" for every schmo that signs up.

Your altruistic nature is incredible.:rolleyes:
Nothing has changed here.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
/ is what my Noritsu scanner said the other day.

Is Simon around to help?
He said he would.

Moody Day

No
Obviously, there is no interest here. Anyone can have access to the fonts, royalty free illustrations and software. but not here and not from me is why I removed it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't get it ??

Would someone splain what just happened in english ??

Why do people come here, write things and then remove them ?? Are they afraid they got caught or sumptin' ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
OP was trying to peddle some design software or something or other. They embarrassed themselves and ran home. Just when it was getting fun too.

Edit, I thought I posted this earlier... Must have gotten interrupted before hitting post.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He/she is from china. There seems to be a trend in this area................. hmmmm

Johnny Best

I think they (Chinese Army) have English writing classes in China. One of the assignments is going on forums like this and starting posts where they can go back and forth with people using verbs and adverbs. China will need people like this when they take over to communicate their ideas and edicts to the people.
This man or woman received a great grade, sucked you right in at the beginning with his name "Moody Day", and using the word "free".