• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Not a newbie but new here Not a newbie but new here

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
Just introducing myself here...
I'm a part timer in the sign industry and mainly do online sales of graphics. I've been doing it very low key for about ten years and finally found a niche that shows promise and am here to learn more about expanding into other equipment options to increase sales.

I appreciate all of the information I have already learned from this forum.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nothing wrong with being a part-timer, but when your profile is filled with stuff, stuff and more stuff...... how do you expect any help ?? If you can't be more specific, how or why should anyone take you seriously ??

I mean, my profile is pretty much an open book. I hide nothing. I can help, but I guess its my prerogative to do it where I see fit.

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
Nothing wrong with being a part-timer, but when your profile is filled with stuff, stuff and more stuff...... how do you expect any help ?? If you can't be more specific, how or why should anyone take you seriously ??

I mean, my profile is pretty much an open book. I hide nothing. I can help, but I guess its my prerogative to do it where I see fit.

It's actually information that existed in my profile from when it was originally created years ago I assume and I haven't edited it.
"How do I expect any help?".....well, when I have a question about something specific I'll ask about it. I don't think anyone really cares to have to view my profile to answer any questions I have.

I do have one question though...do you always walk up to someone's initial post, lift your leg, and piss on it? Was your reply to my post your way of trying to establish dominance? Thanks Gino for making yourself known to me. I'll be sure to look forward to your future posts.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For what it's worth, it's a good exercise to know what or how you are representing yourself. Allowing years old information to go on without any consideration of how you represent yourself is really a terrible trait, especially in this field, where advertising is what we sell. You see, if you depend on your written posts, but send out a cross signaled message advertising yourself stupidly, you aren't doing yourself any good.

Whenever, I notice a new person here, yes, I look at their profile. In fact, I look at profiles quite often, so I know what equipment they're using or how much experience they have to indivual questions. It helps me understand, as most people, such as yourself can't put more than a few sentences together and make any sense.

As for ignoring me, just read up on the 'ignore' button and learn how to use it. It will save you a lotta time and effort. Don't wanna tax what cells you have left.

Splash0321

Professional Amateur
For what it's worth, it's a good exercise to know what or how you are representing yourself. Allowing years old information to go on without any consideration of how you represent yourself is really a terrible trait, especially in this field, where advertising is what we sell. You see, if you depend on your written posts, but send out a cross signaled message advertising yourself stupidly, you aren't doing yourself any good.

Whenever, I notice a new person here, yes, I look at their profile. In fact, I look at profiles quite often, so I know what equipment they're using or how much experience they have to indivual questions. It helps me understand, as most people, such as yourself can't put more than a few sentences together and make any sense.

As for ignoring me, just read up on the 'ignore' button and learn how to use it. It will save you a lotta time and effort. Don't wanna tax what cells you have left.

Gino, I do this part time. What I do full time is teach (at college level) utilizing the masters degree I earned. Nothing I said indicated I lack intelligence. Your overuse of "commas" in your post would lead me to say you should brush up on your grammar.if your intentions are to post another 28,000 times in the next 10 years, you might want to take notes on it so you look less like a child learning to write.

You are obviously like the school bully around here so I'll just leave it alone and let you continue your good work.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, I do this part time. What I do full time is teach (at college level) utilizing the masters degree I earned. Nothing I said indicated I lack intelligence. Your overuse of "commas" in your post would lead me to say you should brush up on your grammar.if your intentions are to post another 28,000 times in the next 10 years, you might want to take notes on it so you look less like a child learning to write.

1. You are obviously like the school bully around here so I'll just leave it alone and let you continue your good work.
Like I really care what you do full or part-time........ that still does not equate to your ability to represent yourself clearly, in this field.

Correct, nothing you said indicated you were anything. It was your profile, as I mentioned, which lacked being someone who can comprehend in this industry. The name of this game is either visual or grammar stimulating gimmicks. You show nada.

Try going back to college and keep teaching today's students absolutely nothing. Use this site as a stepping stone into another plane you can try to bullsh!t.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmmmm, guess my observation musta hit home, huh ?? You've changed your profile around to now make sense.

Good going hotrodz0321. You made me out to sound like the fool, but you took my advice.... 100%

,,,,,,,,,,,, pay no attention to my use of commas. My placement and usage is correct.​