• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not again.........

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Aren't they like the mission impossible opening dialog..... they self destruct after being heard ?? They don't need no stinkin sidearms.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My kiddo has a hamster. A beautiful white one. I believe she's the Syrian dwarf persuasion. She's sweet. Tg not aggressive.

Boudica

Isn't that just a rat with a fancy name?
Lol, that's what "dad" says.. he's not a fan. But I like her. If it helps, her name is winter, and she's a sweetie pie. Between hamsters, and gerbils this is the third.
As far as pets go... It's much less traumatic to lose a rodent, over a dog.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hey Hey, let's keep this on the science. Gene splicing foreign born hamsters has to be up there on the bad ideas list, right next to ordering Bat Soup Chinese take-out.

jochwat

Graphics Department
Lol, that's what "dad" says.. he's not a fan. But I like her. If it helps, her name is winter, and she's a sweaty pie. Between hamsters, and gerbals this is the third.
As far as pets go... It's much less trumatic to loose a rodent, over a dog.
Whoa, Boudica, all these typos! Did you dictate this post for your hamster to type in?

Boudica

There, I fixed it. Except you guys kept quoting it. I'll be embarrassed forever. :doh:

jochwat

Graphics Department
Lol, that's what "dad" says.. he's not a fan. But I like her. If it helps, her name is winter, and she's a sweetie pie. Between hamsters, and gerbils this is the third.
As far as pets go... It's much less traumatic to loose a rodent, over a dog.
Uhhh... you missed one. :confused: