• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

not sure about this one

Des6139

The bottom sign is already up. So customer wants a sign on the top

Attachments

• auto.jpg
    auto.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 67

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
May I ask a question to learn?

If the bottom is there and you need to do the top would you use the same color/outline combination on the text to give it the appearance of being done at the same time? I mean purely for the customers sake? Naturally the design in the center wouldn't apply to my inquiry.

In my ignorance it maybe seems "unmatched".

ionsigns

When graduating blends I have much more success framing it with appropriate colors. Using the building as the FRAME I think is not the optimum.
The bottom windows using type that is not as contrasty bothers me.
The midpoint of the graduation is different top windows / bottom windows.

these are just opinions.

Also, I prefer to adjust the inlaid bitmap for perspective. While this is very close the windows need to be pinched at their tops to correct for picture of building being taken from below the "horizon."

Craig Sjoquist

Use the same ugly combo blend as bottom, the top one looks worse, not to keen on the 2 lines, because you have so much space in between each group of copy.

Jillbeans

I'd use the same blend as bottom sign. Or plain red.
Put the logo on the left and do the services on one line.
Use the same font as the old sign but make the letters plain white.
No need for two phone numbers.
Love....Jill

Des6139

Thanks for taking the time to post your replies guys and jills,but I had a little drink tonight.I have noted your pointers and will tweek things tomorrow :toasting: