• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now that's a tat!

anotherdog

I couldn't do tatoos. If I make a mistake now, a typo or just a crappy wrap design it can be fixed. But skin??? Besides I would go out of business trying to persuade my customer not to tattoo the name of the person they are with.

Have a bad day or miss your coffee that morning and someone is staring at ghetto for the rest of their lives.

SD&F

I don't have any tattoos, but I love seeing the really nice work that people do. I considered getting one......any ideas?

Kottwitz-Graphics

I don't have any tattoos, but I love seeing the really nice work that people do. I considered getting one......any ideas?

Dude, it's got to be something with your personality...what works for one won't work for another.

I have several, and they all fit within my personality, and each and every one has a meaning...

SignManiac

Dude, it's got to be something with your personality...what works for one won't work for another.

I have several, and they all fit within my personality, and each and every one has a meaning...

Pretty sure Sarah isn't a dude :) And no way would I want my personality displayed on my body. It might terrify most.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Pretty sure Sarah isn't a dude :) And no way would I want my personality displayed on my body. It might terrify most.

My bad.... But for the record, the ones you can see on me are tame...i knew that I would have customers judge me...it's whats underneath. I did see an amazing reaper that I'm planning for a cover up on my chest.

ova

I like the tat on the girl that's on American Pickers. Told my wife she needs to get one like that.

She said if she wasn't so afraid of needles, she would.

Dave

CheapVehicleWrap

Now isn't this special?

Attachments

• 64874_266434076765169_183229178418993_580111_1478831586_n.jpg
    64874_266434076765169_183229178418993_580111_1478831586_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 43

Craig Sjoquist

Tattoo's are awesome to see artworks , those 2 carved looking ones are beyond awesome indeed looks like same artist.
Knows I'm to practical on cash to spend it on bling. Have way to many enjoyable other things to spend it on.