• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Odd question...Sports Eye Black material...

Red-Eye

Anyone know what kind of material that is?

I have some here that my wife picked up at her HS Homecoming game (she's a teacher).

It's definitly a vinyl like material, thin, not too sticky, but sticky enough that it stays on your face. Not so sure how often it can be reaplied though.

They weren't laminated.

Any ideas?

KR3signguy

myspace-graphic-funny034.jpg

vid

Perhaps I was being a bit sarcastic with the sponsorship thing, but I've seen them with collegiate logos...

Heck, it's just one more place to put a logo, Somebody will try it, if they haven't already.

Air Art Girl

vid, some of the ones that have logos on them state that they are decoration only not for use in sports. I noticed the cut out shapes on Mueller's site. Maybe they have it in sheet form. Let us know what you find out. I'm think $$ here locally too!!

artofacks1

Hello,

Reviving this thread as I have several clients that would like me to make custom sports eye black decals with their logo.

Did anyone find the material to use to make these?

Thanks,
Robert Olide