• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ohhhhh, what a night......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I can say I heard and seen it all, now.

My wife held a small party [about 25 women] last night at our house for a friend of ours. When she planned this, she just told me it would be a party… strictly for girls. So, I asked if she wanted me to stay in the basement or remain away from the house entirely ?? I was given permission to stay down in the cellar. Anyway, turns out it was a ‘Girl’s Toy Party’….. yahoo and I was downstairs. Once they started arriving, I went with my bottle and glass down into the studio for a little while and then into the office and played on the computer. All I heard was roars of laughter, then a lot of shouting and giggling for almost two hours. When it died down, I came up and snuck into the bedroom with some of their food. Watched television for an hour or so, and then she came and told me the demonstrations were over and it was safe to come out. I said I’d wait til they all left and then help put things back in order. She kept telling to come out, so I gave in and went out. Ei, yei, yei…. There were still toys all over the dining room, the kitchen and the living room. Then, they started telling me how all these things work. I saw things that made me blush and these girls are talking about methods I’ve never heard of…… yikes !! Anyway, I can’t tell ya how funny and almost embarrassing this was with the questions and remarks these girls were asking me. I guess after 25 or so girls down about 20 bottles of wine and some other stuff, they get pretty loose and I’m the only guy there. They asked me some very sensitive questions….. and all I could do was shake my head. Then this one girl took this huge dildo with some kinda wrapping around it and started demonstrating and the whole place just started into an uproar as she was very ~ very graphic and described everything.

Anyway, after they all left, I asked my wife if we could have one of these things every week. After I got up off the floor, she said we can have more of them, but not that often.

So, guys, if you ever get the chance to go to one of these things…… DON’T. It’s really just for girls with enough booze in them to have a really good time.

The girl that held the party said she made out quite well selling this stuff and my wife got quite a few bennies…… or should I say..... I did ??

Jillbeans

If you're my friend on FB or if you ever hear some of my saucy remarks you might think I'm a wild woman.
But I'm really not.
I'm actually quite prudish at times.
I was never more embarrassed (of other women) than the time I went to one of these things.
My good friend hosted it and my adult daughter and I went.
There was wine, and there were toys.
The saleslady was really professional and very nice/knowledgeable.
But one of the grandmas who came to the mixed-age party was downright obnoxious, cackling like a hen and even using the dreaded p-word.
(as much as I love the C word I never say the P word it just sounds dirty to me)
Those gals were more raucous than parrots in the jungle and creepier than slobbering guys at a strip club.
I can imagine the embarrassment of any regular type guy who would be present.
The next time I ordered something from this company I just did it online.
:)
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I didn't buy anything. I don't think I'm allowed to. My wife got all kinds of freebies for hosting the party. I was told I'll find out little by little what she got. They get shipped to your house in a plain wrapper..... :ROFLMAO:

johnnysigns

F#$%ckerware parties.

Been to a few where the ladies are all inside and any of the guys that tagged along all hung outside drinking by the fire.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ha.....I drank by myself downstairs. :beer Then later on I joined them and still kept drinking. Had to to keep my sanity. Sheesh, those girls were raw and ruthless. Oh yeah...... no fire, either.... it was plenty hot in there.

Bly

My wife hosts Tupperware and arty/crafty type parties for her mates and their friends. Not sex toy parties thankfully. Yet.
I go out for the duration and if they are still about when I get back grab some snacks and a drink and wait upstairs till it's all over.

As long as I'm not expected to feign interest I'm good with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam I Am

..I too was on the "late december back in '63" thought..

Being married 27+ yrs, I liked this part of Gino's comment best : "After I got up off the floor, she said we can have more of them, but not that often."

Yep, I understand, Brother.

SignosaurusRex

You got nothing to worry about Gino, unless....they are pedaling these along with the toys. LOL

Attachments

• 17840930.jpg
    17840930.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 62