• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Okay, some holiday fun............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We've seen all kindsa threads about what ya can do to improve this or that...... how to fix this or that.......... how to price out this or that and where to get the cheapest products here or there. Let's go in the opposite direction.

What's the dumbest, silliest or most embarrassing thing you've ever done, pertaining to the sign industry ??

By the way have a happy and safe Memorial Day and thank you all..... veterans past, present and future for what you've done.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Misspellings, wrong colors, wrong sizes and what not that are discovered by the client when I show up with the sign.

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
Mine is kinda sign related. I was in the final stages of talks with S.A's leading equipment supplier for a new wide format printer. So while standing and talking about the latest demo (a NUR Fresco drum based printer of some sort - yes, that long ago) I feel something in my jeans just above my shoe. Not thinking at all about what it could be I do a little shake of my leg to stop the weirdness....only for the previous day's sock to fall out. Right there, in front of the company directors and while talking about quite a big purchase. That still haunts me to this day.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
When I first started my sign company, I advertised with lettering on my car. I thought that detailing was applying graphics to autos. I was corrected and promptly removed "Detailing" from the list of things I did.