• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oldest traffic, parking, and street sign manufacturer in Florida

MunicipalSigns

Hi, we are Municipal Supply & Sign Company, one of the oldest traffic, parking, and street sign manufacturer in Florida. We were established in 1963, in Naples, Florida. We are a certified 3M[SUP]®[/SUP] fabricator of reflective signs and a leader in high performance reflective sign technology, as well as one of the largest distributors of traffic control and safety related products in the southeastern United States and beyond.

We are joining this forum because we have expanded into digital graphics and could definitely use the added help/resources. Currently we have a Mimaki JV3 -103 SPII, Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 large format printer, and a Graphtec cutter/plotter. Looking forward to posting!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Logged in specifically to give my personal review of Municipal Sign Supply...

These guys rock! A pleasure to deal with. Glad to see y'all on the board! Sharon has the patience of a saint (shhhh don't tell her I said so).

Last edited: