• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 2.5

Chad.

Has anyone gone to the new version of Omega 2.5 ? Im curious to know the details and what the upgrade ran you ... Thanks.

Chad

Disciple

Raving about what, the program itself is 5 times slower then 2.1 and after we had a meeting with gerber on it they said that how it's going to be. Just the back step button itself takes atleast 4 minutes to get done. I just think there are so many problems with this program and after a week of work on 2.5 the only thing i can see being better this the fact you can make clipping paths and stuff from corel draw will copy and paste right over to omega now.

ScottyDoo

We too have noticed how dramatically slower it is over 2.1, but with many of the new features it has definately made it worth the money to this point. (9 copies of this bad boy)

Marlene

I haven't noticed it being slower than 2.1. By the "back step button", do you mean the un-do's?

Disciple

Marlene Young said:
I haven't noticed it being slower than 2.1. By the "back step button", do you mean the un-do's?
Yes if you repeat your job then hit the un-do button it does take quite abit of time to go back now and 2.1 never had that problem

Marlene

I just did a repeat of three lines of copy, I did x 100 and y 2 so that it made 200 sets. I used the un-do and counted up to six before it was finished un-doing. What does it do when you double click and turn the repeat off on the repeat page. Mine was immediate.