• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 5.0 is here

Tony Teveris

The "All Files" issue has been corrected. If you are running with the latest update (Build 42) I can email you a fix, just email me.

The next update will be in a few weeks as I'm adding support for our Gerber Innovations group which will now be part of Omega - for those and I'm sure there are very few if any on this board that run our DieWorks application this will be a big update for you.

Other that that I've addressed a number of bugs reported since Build 42. It just happens that the next build will be a "full" build meaning every module needed to be recreated so to get the update you will need to download from the WEB site - it will be big (full DVD)

We have not talked about how we plan to do this so I will post when it happens - stay tuned.

So, Matt email me for the fix.

ironchef

Hello to all. Just wanna say i finally put the order in today. Getting the omega 5 update and a layout station. If anyone is upgrading. Ask about layout station its on special

ironchef

Woohooo. Installimg omega 5 now

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120830_100405.png
    ForumRunner_20120830_100405.png
    740.6 KB · Views: 134

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i can't stand Gerber scientific. i used them for 15 years. totally closed software that forces you to buy EVERYTHING from them. With other software like Flexi, or corel, i am surprised they are still around. Maybe it is because they overcharge for EVERYTHING. certainly keeps "the plotter Doctor" in Business.

Tony Teveris

Just to let all Omega 5.0 users know there is a update (Build 66) on our server. Use the Omega 5.0 "Check for Updates" to get the latest.

For those users that do not have email on your system I can email the *.ZIP file to you upon request. Email me directly if you want it.

Just minor fixes, the biggest being the open "All Files".